GW0742, known as “Cardarine 2.0” is the evolution of the molecule Gw501516 (cardarin) and is a selective agonist of PPAR receptors. GW0742 causes the body to use the fat of the cells, as well as the fats of the daily diet, as the primary fuel for energy use.
- Drastically improves aerobic performance
- Significantly increases resistance to physical exertion
- Extremely effective for fat loss
- Cholesterol system
- Regulates blood sugar (antidiabetic effect)
- It has anti inflammatory properties
There are no reviews yet.