NAD+ is a key coenzyme that helps cells with many metabolic functions, can boost cellular health, provide anti-aging benefits, and keep your brain working at its peak.
NAD+ or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide helps cells break down fats, process carbohydrates, and metabolize amino acids. These necessary functions provide our body with many important nutrients.
- Therapeutic potential of boosting NAD+ in aging and age-related diseases.
- Diabetes, improvements in glucose tolerance.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Supplementation with the NAD+ intermediate NMN was able to restore retinal function.
- Protection against neurodegeneration and DNA damage.
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.