TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) – 5mg
Thymosin Beta-4 is a 43 amino acid peptide sequence. In animal models, Thymosin Beta-4 has been shown to improve blood vessel growth, regulate wound healing, decrease inflammation, and reduce oxidative damage in the heart and central nervous system. Thymosin-beta-4 has a role in protection, tissue repair, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. It is also of active interest in anti-aging research.
- Chemical Formula: C38H68N10O14
- Molecular Mass: 889.01
- CAS Number: 885340-08-9
- PubChem: 16132341
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Tissue repair
- Prevention of the formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
- Angiogenesis in dermal tissues
- Collagen deposition
- Keratinocyte movement
- Reduction in inflammation of tissue in joints
- Increase in muscle growth causing improvement in endurance and strength
- Relaxation of muscle spasms and improvement of muscle tone
- Increase in the intracellular exchange of substances
- Control of connective tissue flexibility
Lab tests are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Deciding on the correct dosage of any supplement, including TB-500, can be a daunting task. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach here. It’s crucial to remember that each person is unique with their own set of physical characteristics and health considerations.
When it comes to figuring out your ideal dosage, you should consider factors such as your weight and overall health condition. For instance, someone who weighs more may need a higher dose than someone who weighs less.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Light dosing: 1mg – 2.5mg twice per week
- Medium dosing: 2.5mg – 5mg twice per week
- Heavy dosing: Over 10mg per week
These are just starting points – always listen to your body and adjust accordingly!
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.