MK-2866 (Ostarine) is orally bioavailable, for the treatment of muscle wasting and osteoporosis. Clinical tests prove the potential of this compound for the treatment of skeletal muscle deficiency: breast cancer, urinary issues, cell-lung cancer, and cancer-related issues. People are advised to take a dose of 10mg to 30 mg for 12 weeks to ensure excellent results
- selective anabolic action towards muscle and bone tissues
- increase of the organism’s metabolic function
- increase of bone density and reduction of fractures’ risk
- A major reduction in fat ratio.
- Improvement in muscle mass.
- Pumps up testosterone.
- Visible reduction in body fat.
- Faster recovery between trainings.
There are no reviews yet.