Sermorelin – 2mg
Sermorelin is a growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analogue used clinically to assess growth hormone secretion. It is of interest to researchers for its ability to improve bone density, reduce scaring, fight the effects of dementia, and reduce seizure activity.
- Chemical Formula: C149H246N44O42S
- Molecular Mass: 3357.9
- Synonyms: UNII-89243S03TE, 89243S03TE, Sermoreline, Sermorelinum, Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GRF) (1-29) amide
- CAS Number: 86168-78-7
- PubChem: 16132413
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
The typical recommended dosage for sermorelin to treat adult-onset decreased growth hormone production is 100 to 300 mcg per day. It can take three to six months to get the full benefit from sermorelin injections.
It is best to inject sermorelin at least 30 minutes before or after food consumption. Ideally, inject sermorelin at least two hours after eating dinner, so food does not interfere with the release of growth hormone and IGF-1. Staying well-hydrated is also strongly recommended. Foods with a high glycemic index cause spikes in insulin, which can reduce growth hormone (GH) production. Reducing your intake of foods with a high glycemic index can help you optimize your growth hormone levels and help you lose weight and decrease your risk for diabetes, heart disease, and some cancers.
- Increased metabolism and energy levels, with decreased fatigue
- Increased lean muscle mass, decreased deterioration of existing muscle, and increased ease of creating new muscle
- Decreased body fat percentage
- Improved immune response, injury recovery, and wound healing
- Greater bone mineralization and bone density
- Improved cardiac function/heart health
- Better and more restorative non-REM, slow-wave sleep (Smith, 2005).
The information provided above is not intended to substitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. In no case should medical advice be disregarded or delayed because of what you have read or seen. We bear no responsibility or liability for your use of any of our research compounds and products. Please note that they are being sold for research purposes ONLY. We do NOT condone any personal use.