SR-9011 is a research drug that was developed by Professor Thomas Burris of Scripps as an agonist of Rev-ErbAα with a half-maximum inhibitory concentration (IC50) = 790 nM for Rev-Erbα and IC50 = 560 nM for Rev-ErbAβ. It has been used in the study of the regulation of the circadian rhythm and its links to immune system function, inflammation and cancer. SR-9011 is a second-generation activator of the Rev-ErbA receptors which are found abundantly in liver, skeletal muscle, fat tissue, and the brain.
It’s also worth noting that SR9011 is non-hormonal in the sense that it doesn’t have an effect on the natural production of Testosterone. Basically, it won’t lower the production of Testosterone in our bodies. Because of this, post cycle therapy (PCT) is not needed with this compound. This also makes it a great compound to stack with SARMs.
- Improve intake of oxgen in their body
- A significant increase in the production of mitochondria
- Suppress the fat storedd in the form of adipose tissue
- Raise the absorption of fatty acid and glucose in the muscles
- Reduce the production of cholesterol and bile acid production in the liver
- An intense decrease in the production on fat cells in the liver
There are no reviews yet.